COVID-19 Advisory Update
As Humboldt County begins to slowly reopen, we’re asking those who wish to travel to Arcata to visit in a safe and respectful manner by following all local public health recommendations. If you are planning a visit to Arcata, please familiarize yourself our local guidelines.
When Planning Your Trip
- Please be mindful that Humboldt County is a rural community with a very small and easily-impacted healthcare system
- Bring masks and face-coverings to wear in all public spaces
- Plan to always keep a 6 foot physical distance from others not in your family unit
- Be prepared to wash your hands often, and pack plenty of hand sanitizer
- If you or anyone you live with has COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home
- Check out health & safety protocols that lodging, restaurants and retailers are taking
- Be prepared to comply with business and employee health and safety requests
- Be patient and stay flexible as new guidelines are updated frequently
- For updated information on Arcata businesses, visit our business directory and check with the business directly.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Arcata
when it’s safe for you and for our community.